- Compatible with GO! Big (55500) and GO! (55100S) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 10" x 24" Cutting Mat (55113) (not included)
- Die board Size: 10" x 24"
- Cut Size: Five 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) strips
- Finished Size: Five 1" (2.5 cm) strips
Angled Guide Lines Features:
- Silkscreened reference lines for quick and easy fabric alignment – Put away your black marker!
- Fanfold cut strips across die on the 90° guide line to cut identical squares for cornerstones and more
- Lay cut strips across die to easily cut diamonds for designs like Lone Star, Tumbling Block and 8-Point Star
- Features same strip cutter benefits you love! Cut perfect strips for binding, sashing, borders, jelly rolls, strip patterns, string piecing and more
- Ultimate flexibility to sub-cut shapes in the sizes you need
- No increase in price of dies!
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would -- AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique -- Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.